I have seen bind and eval used interchangeably especially in ASP.NET GridViews. What is the difference?
- .net – ASP.NET Web Site or ASP.NET Web Application
- C# – In C#, what is the difference between public, private, protected, and having no access modifier
- Asp.net-mvc – the difference between ‘classic’ and ‘integrated’ pipeline mode in IIS7
- The difference between SessionState and ViewState
- C# – the difference between Server.MapPath and HostingEnvironment.MapPath
- Asp.net-mvc – Difference Between ViewResult() and ActionResult()
- What are all the user accounts for IIS/ASP.NET and how do they differ