I saw that __VIEWSTATE field gets rendered even though I have set the EnableViewState="false" at the page level. This field is not rendered if I remove runat="server" tag for the form element. Can somebody please explain this?
- Asp – Why isn’t the @page enableviewstate overiding the page’s EnableViewsate in the web.config
- R – Gridview ControlState very large even when viewstate disabled and not using DataKeyNames
- C# – ASP.NET MVC: Hidden field value does not get rendered using HtmlHelper.Hidden
- C# – Why Response.Redirect causes System.Threading.ThreadAbortException
- C# – GridView must be placed inside a form tag with runat=”server” even after the GridView is within a form tag
- Asp.net-mvc – HTTP Error 500.19 and error code : 0x80070021