I was thinking of "chaining" a couple of c++ iostreams toghether to filter input twice. I'm using gzstreams to read zlib compressed files and I was thinking of coding a stream that reads from a stream and performs encoding conversions. Perhaps by passing an opened stream as constructor parameter… How do you think this could be best accomplished?
- C++ – call a constructor from another constructor (do constructor chaining) in C++
- Java – Can you explain the concept of streams
- C++ – Are there binary memory streams in C++
- C++ – cstdio streams vs iostream streams
- C++ – How to write custom input stream in C++
- C++ – How to read a binary file into a vector of unsigned chars