I cannot find the possibility to change the output of the built files. The only I've found deactivates the whole generated makefile process, which I don't want to.
- C++ – Using G++ to compile multiple .cpp and .h files
- Eclipse – Work on a remote project with Eclipse via SSH
- C++ – Where is the Makefile generated by the Eclipse CDT
- C++ – Image Processing: Algorithm Improvement for ‘Coca-Cola Can’ Recognition
- C++ – Replacing a 32-bit loop counter with 64-bit introduces crazy performance deviations with _mm_popcnt_u64 on Intel CPUs