I am currently in the process of creating a Onscreen keyboard. I am handling the button click using routedcommands. The issue is that when i click on the button in keyboard panel the focus shifts to the button rather than on the Textbox. The requirement states that a cursor should always appear in the text box to indicate the position where the next character will be inserted. Is there a way i can keep focus on the textbox while button is clicked.
- .net – How to automatically select all text on focus in WPF TextBox
- C# – How to get a TextBox to only accept numeric input in WPF
- C# – Is it possible to click a Button without ever losing focus on a TextBox
- Wpf – Multiline for WPF TextBox
- C# – WPF (with C#) TextBox Cursor Position Problem
- C# – WPF TextBox Move Cursor and Change Focus