I need to split a string into newlines in .NET and the only way I know of to split strings is with the Split method. However that will not allow me to (easily) split on a newline, so what is the best way to do it?
- Python – How to split a list into evenly sized chunks
- C# – Case insensitive ‘Contains(string)’
- C# – How to get a consistent byte representation of strings in C# without manually specifying an encoding
- Python – Convert bytes to a string
- Bash – How to split a string on a delimiter in Bash
- Java – How to split a string in Java
- Pythonic way to create a long multi-line string