In Eclipse there is a shortcut, Ctrl+Shift+F, that re-indents code and fixes comments and blank lines. Is there an equivalent for Visual Studio 2010?
- Git – .gitignore for Visual Studio Projects and Solutions
- Visual-studio – Visual Studio : short cut Key : Duplicate Line
- Visual-studio – “stdafx.h” used for in Visual Studio
- Visual-studio – How to auto format code in Visual Studio
- .net – How to run Visual Studio as an administrator by default
- Visual-studio – Error ‘LINK : fatal error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or corrupt’ after installing Visual Studio 2012 Release Preview
- Visual-studio – Can you force Visual Studio to always run as an Administrator in Windows 8