I have email addresses encoded with HTML character entities. Is there anything in .NET that can convert them to plain strings?
- C# – Case insensitive ‘Contains(string)’
- C# – How to get a consistent byte representation of strings in C# without manually specifying an encoding
- C# – LINQ’s Distinct() on a particular property
- C# – How would you count occurrences of a string (actually a char) within a string
- C# – Identify if a string is a number
- C# – reason for C#’s reuse of the variable in a foreach
- C# – \d less efficient than [0-9]