Using C#, how can I delete all files and folders from a directory, but still keep the root directory?
- C# – How to enumerate an enum
- C# – Catch multiple exceptions at once
- C# – Cannot delete directory with Directory.Delete(path, true)
- C# – How to get a consistent byte representation of strings in C# without manually specifying an encoding
- C# – How to update the GUI from another thread
- C# – How to remedy “The breakpoint will not currently be hit. No symbols have been loaded for this document.” warning
- C# – How and when to use ‘async’ and ‘await’