I have a nasty feeling that I'm going to have to spelunk around in the win32 API, but if anyone has already done this and can put me on the right track, I'd really appreciate the help.
- C# – How to enable assembly bind failure logging (Fusion) in .NET
- Python – Locking a file in Python
- C# – How to get the application’s path in a .NET console application
- C# – How to get the current username in .NET using C#
- C# – How to force the .NET application to run as administrator
- C# – How to turn a C# object into a JSON string in .NET