I'm writing a server in C++ using Boost ASIO library. I'd like to get the string representation of client IP to be shown in my server's logs. Does anyone know how to do it?
- C++ – Best documentation for Boost:asio
- C++11 introduced a standardized memory model. What does it mean? And how is it going to affect C++ programming
- C++ – C++ programmers minimize use of ‘new’
- Python – Why is reading lines from stdin much slower in C++ than Python
- C++ – How does libuv compare to Boost/ASIO
- Asio without Boost