I need to be able to get at the full URL of the page I am on from a user control. Is it just a matter of concatenating a bunch of Request variables together? If so which ones? Or is there a more simpiler way?
- Asp.net-mvc – A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client
- C# – How to enumerate an enum
- C# – Case insensitive ‘Contains(string)’
- C# – How to get current page URL in MVC 3
- C# – reason for C#’s reuse of the variable in a foreach
- C# – Why not inherit from List
- C# – Could not find a part of the path … bin\roslyn\csc.exe