I am making a smallish project, total of about 3-4 people. I want to have a solid way of debugging the application, by logs for example. Are there any good resources on how to structure it and such? I've heard a lot from project managers that a good logging feature is critical to each project, but I'm not sure how to do it.
- C++ – memory fragmentation
- Java – a stack trace, and how can I use it to debug the application errors
- C++ – How to implement the factory method pattern in C++ correctly
- Python – How to log a Python error with debug information
- C++ – Image Processing: Algorithm Improvement for ‘Coca-Cola Can’ Recognition
- Java – Why not use java.util.logging
- React-native – How to do logging in React Native