Are there any libraries or methods to mock out the file system in C# to write unit tests? In my current case I have methods that check whether certain file exists and read the creation date. I may need more than that in future.
- What’s the best strategy for unit-testing database-driven applications
- C# – Can a unit test project load the target application’s app.config file
- What’s the difference between faking, mocking, and stubbing
- C# – Mock HttpContext.Current in Test Init Method
- Python – How to mock python’s datetime.now() in a class method for unit testing
- C# – Why not inherit from List
- C# – How are people unit testing with Entity Framework 6, should you bother