I need to get the product version and file version for a DLL or EXE file using Win32 native APIs in C or C++. I'm not looking for the Windows version, but the version numbers that you see by right-clicking on a DLL file, selecting "Properties", then looking at the "Details" tab. This is usually a four-part dotted version number x.x.x.x.
- C++ – Why can templates only be implemented in the header file
- C# – How to get the assembly file version
- Python – How to check what version of Python is running the script
- Android – How to check the system version of Android
- Node.js – way to get version from package.json in nodejs code
- C++ – Replacing a 32-bit loop counter with 64-bit introduces crazy performance deviations with _mm_popcnt_u64 on Intel CPUs
- Node.js – How to the default node version be set using NVM