I'm relatively new at .NET, and I decided to tackle .NET Core instead of learning the "old ways". I found a detailed article about setting up AutoMapper for .NET Core here, but is there a more simple walkthrough for a newbie?
- C# – Can anonymous class implement interface
- C# – Case insensitive ‘Contains(string)’
- C# – Why not inherit from List
- C# – Token Based Authentication in ASP.NET Core
- C# – How to create a custom AuthorizeAttribute in ASP.NET Core
- C# – How to use SqlClient in ASP.NET Core
- C# – How to enable CORS in ASP.net Core WebAPI