I am trying to write a windows client application that calls a web site for data. To keep the install to a minimum I am trying only use dlls in the .NET Framework Client Profile. Trouble is that I need to UrlEncode some parameters, is there an easy way to do this without importing System.Web.dll which is not part of the Client Pofile?
- C# – How to enumerate an enum
- C# – Should ‘using’ directives be inside or outside the namespace
- C# – How to create an Excel (.XLS and .XLSX) file in C# without installing Microsoft Office
- C# – How to convert a byte array to a hexadecimal string, and vice versa
- C# – How to get a consistent byte representation of strings in C# without manually specifying an encoding
- C# – a NullReferenceException, and how to fix it
- Python – How to urlencode a querystring in Python