I heard a lot about makefiles and how they simplify the compilation process. I'm using VS2008. Can somebody please suggest some online references or books where I can find out more about how to deal with them?
- Visual-studio – How to add an existing directory tree to a project in Visual Studio
- Git – .gitignore for Visual Studio Projects and Solutions
- Visual-studio – Difference between Build Solution, Rebuild Solution, and Clean Solution in Visual Studio
- Visual-studio – How to auto format code in Visual Studio
- C++ – Image Processing: Algorithm Improvement for ‘Coca-Cola Can’ Recognition
- Visual-studio – Can you force Visual Studio to always run as an Administrator in Windows 8
- Visual-studio – What are the differences between Visual Studio Code and Visual Studio