I would like to offload the work of generating an sql statement from the application to the database. Is this possible?
C# – Is it possible to use linq in SQL Management Studio or use it in inline sql
- C# – LINQ’s Distinct() on a particular property
- C# – Proper use of the IDisposable interface
- C# – How to update the GUI from another thread
- C# – When to use .First and when to use .FirstOrDefault with LINQ
- C# – How to remedy “The breakpoint will not currently be hit. No symbols have been loaded for this document.” warning
- Sql-server – the use of GO in SQL Server Management Studio & Transact SQL
- C# – Use LINQ to get items in one List<>, that are not in another List<>
- C# – Group by in LINQ
You cannot, but if you want to translate LINQ queries you can use this tool: http://www.linqpad.net/ It can generate the SQL so if you invested a lot in LINQ, you can use this to create stored procs or queries for SQL.