I'm working with a winforms application that is targeting .net 4.5 and I really need to inspect the UI elements. I've used Snoop to inspect wpf elements in the past, and I've come across Hawekeye as well. However, it appears hawkeye is not compatible with .net 4.5. Are there any tools out there than can give me similar results?
- C# – Performance surprise with “as” and nullable types
- R – How to hook hotkeys in winforms or WPF from a .NET 2.0 assembly
- C# – Looking for a GUI automation framework that works with .NET (WinForms)
- C# – .NET 4.5 Bug in UserPrincipal.FindByIdentity (System.DirectoryServices.AccountManagement)
- C# – Targeting .NET Framework 4 when Framework 4.5 is installed
- C# – How to make an application compatible with .NET 4.0 and .NET 4.5