I want to save a PdfSharp.Pdf.PdfDocument by its Save method to a Stream, but it doesn't attach the PDF header settings to it. So when I read back the Stream and return it to the user, he see that the PDF file is invalid. Is there a solution to attach the PDF header settings when PDFsharp saves to memory?
- C# – A generic error occurred in GDI+, JPEG Image to MemoryStream
- C# – How to remedy “The breakpoint will not currently be hit. No symbols have been loaded for this document.” warning
- Ios – Fast and Lean PDF Viewer for iPhone / iPad / iOS – tips and hints
- C# – Calculate MD5 checksum for a file
- PDFsharp edit a pdf file
- C# – Why not inherit from List