I want to write a program in C/C++ that will dynamically read a web page and extract information from it. As an example imagine if you wanted to write an application to follow and log an ebay auction. Is there an easy way to grab the web page? A library which provides this functionality? And is there an easy way to parse the page to get the specific data?
- How do we control web page caching, across all browsers
- C++ – How to read an entire file into a std::string in C++
- C++ – Programmatically find the number of cores on a machine
- Ajax – Are the PUT, DELETE, HEAD, etc methods available in most web browsers
- C++ – Fastest method of screen capturing on Windows
- Python – Why is reading lines from stdin much slower in C++ than Python