I have developed my winform application without caring about the resolution. Now am stuck up on PCs with a lower resolution. What to do now? Is there any way of conversion? I mean can the application get the resolution of the PC on which it is running, and set itself accordingly? Is there not any code or variable of Resolution in Windows which can be used ?
- .net – Difference between decimal, float and double in .NET
- C# – How to get the application’s path in a .NET console application
- C# – How to force the .NET application to run as administrator
- C# – creating resolution independent winform,set resolution for C# winform, get the screen resolution on which the winform is running
- C# – How to turn a C# object into a JSON string in .NET
- C# – Curious null-coalescing operator custom implicit conversion behaviour
- C# – Why not inherit from List