When using the "SocketAsyncEventArgs" class and ReadAsync, where do i put the read buffer and where do i put the send buffer? or can i only read or send at one time not both? I'm a bit confused.
C# – SocketAsyncEventArgs and ReadAsync
- C# – How to enumerate an enum
- C# – Catch multiple exceptions at once
- Sockets – the difference between a port and a socket
- C# – How to remedy “The breakpoint will not currently be hit. No symbols have been loaded for this document.” warning
- C# – reason for C#’s reuse of the variable in a foreach
- Linux – How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ
- C# – How and when to use ‘async’ and ‘await’
- C# – Why not inherit from List
I think you're looking for the
SocketAsyncEventArgs. This tutorial explains how to use the
The MSDN article for the class contains some useful remarks and provides example code too (they're almost always a good start).