Does anyone have C# code handy for doing a ping and traceroute to a target computer? I am looking for a pure code solution, not what I'm doing now, which is invoking the ping.exe and tracert.exe program and parsing the output. I would like something more robust.
- C# – the difference between const and readonly in C#
- C# – How to create an Excel (.XLS and .XLSX) file in C# without installing Microsoft Office
- .net – Difference between decimal, float and double in .NET
- C# – Why catch and rethrow an exception in C#
- C# – a NullReferenceException, and how to fix it
- C# – How and when to use ‘async’ and ‘await’
- C# – Why not inherit from List