When you create a new website on IIS, you get to choose between an "Application" and a "Virtual Directory". What is the difference between those two options?
- Windows – How to create .pfx file from certificate and private key
- IIS: Where can I find the IIS logs
- Config Error: This configuration section cannot be used at this path
- C# – The Web Application Project […] is configured to use IIS. The Web server […] could not be found.
- C# – Error – Unable to access the IIS metabase
- HTTP Error 503, the service is unavailable