Does that mean that I can't share a Form between delphi 2007 and 2009?
Delphi – DoubleBuffered property being added in the dfm in Delphi 2009 does not exist in Delphi 2007
- Delphi – Hide the Main Form in a Delphi 2009 Application
- Delphi 2007 (or 2009) build events tied to build configurations
- R – AnsiString return values from a Delphi 2007 DLL in a Delphi 2009 application
- Delphi – Code completion not working in Delphi 2009
- Delphi – Possible to reinstall Delphi 2007 without having to reinstall Delphi 2009 too
- Delphi – EProgrammerNotFound exception in Delphi
Yes. It is not possible unless you remove the properties that are not published in Delphi 2007 from the DFM.