How do I develop for Windows 8 on my Windows 7 machine. I dont want to install a VM. I checked Visual Studio 11 Developer Preview, but I am not sure if it allows me Metro UI development.
- How to Distribute Compiled Windows 8 Metro Applications without Windows Store
- Do Windows 8 Store Apps (Metro) run in Windows 7 or XP
- Visual-studio – Can you force Visual Studio to always run as an Administrator in Windows 8
- Windows 8 Metro Style Desktop Applications
- .net – Making WPF applications look Metro-styled, even in Windows 7? (Window Chrome / Theming / Theme)