Does Eclipse have a way to search a whole project for some text like Xcode's "find in project" feature?
- Eclipse HotKey: how to switch between tabs
- Eclipse – Search for all files in project containing the text ‘querystring’ in Eclipse
- Eclipse – Work on a remote project with Eclipse via SSH
- Eclipse IDE for Java – Full Dark Theme
- Java – Failed to load the JNI shared Library (JDK)
- Linux – How to find all files containing specific text on Linux
- Android – Why does Eclipse automatically add appcompat v7 library support whenever I create a new project