What actually happens to the file system when you do a Subclipse Share Project on an Eclipse project that was externally checked out from Subversion? All the .svn folders are already in place. I get an error when I try to Share Project the right way, and I'd rather not delete and re-checkout the projects from the SVN Repository browser.
- Eclipse – How to you speed up Eclipse
- Eclipse – How to change credentials for SVN repository in Eclipse
- Java – ‘Must Override a Superclass Method’ Errors after importing a project into Eclipse
- Android – “Debug certificate expired” error in Eclipse Android plugins
- Eclipse – Associating existing Eclipse project with existing SVN repository
- Git – How make Eclipse/EGit recognize existing repository information after update
- Eclipse – share a project to svn