I've accidentally added a new filter to my GAE application. The status of the index is 'serving' now – however I don't need that index at all and I'd like to remove. How can I do that?
Google-app-engine – How to remove unused indexes in Google Application Engine
- R – How to remove an element from a list
- Sql-server – What do Clustered and Non-Clustered index actually mean
- Mysql – How to add indexes to MySQL tables
- Mysql – How do MySQL indexes work
- Python – How to avoid Python/Pandas creating an index in a saved csv
- Google-app-engine – the difference between Google App Engine and Google Compute Engine
- Python – How are iloc and loc different
It is documented here. Hope that helps.