How can I call awk or sed inside a c program? I know I could use exec(), but I don't want to deal with fork() and all that other nastiness.
- How to replace a newline (\n) using sed
- Bash – How to do a recursive find/replace of a string with awk or sed
- Sqlite – Improve INSERT-per-second performance of SQLite
- Regex – how to use sed, awk, or gawk to print only what is matched
- How to delete from a text file, all lines that contain a specific string
- Insert a line at specific line number with sed or awk
- How to replace multiple patterns at once with sed