I have two directories containing source files to a project I've inherited with little by way of documentation. How do I compare both directories to make see what the differences are?
- Git – How to compare a local Git branch with its remote branch
- Unix – Diff files present in two different directories
- Git – How to grep (search) committed code in the Git history
- Visual-studio – Compare two files in Visual Studio
- Git – How to see the changes in a Git commit
- Comparing the contents of two files in Sublime Text