The renewal wizard doesn't seem to ask for a renewal period.
How to renew an SSL certificate for several years in IIS
- Config Error: This configuration section cannot be used at this path
- How to generate a self-signed SSL certificate using OpenSSL
- Ruby-on-rails – bundle install fails with SSL certificate verification error
- C# – Error – Unable to access the IIS metabase
- Linux – How to determine SSL cert expiration date from a PEM encoded certificate
- Curl: (60) SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate
- Python – pip install fails with “connection error: [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:598)”
- Php – cURL error 60: SSL certificate: unable to get local issuer certificate
I think the Cerficate Supplier sets the renewal period. So it depends on the type of Cert you buy (or the setup of your certification service).