I've three divs. Header, central and footer. There is a table in central div (gridview) which is almost always longer than outer div. So I've made this div scrollable vertically. The question is: how can I make table header that it would be visible after div is scrolled down? I could have done this header with separate div or table and make it fixed but widths of columns in the table are not always the same – so I don't know how to maintain widths of columns in header then. Any clue?
- Html – How to make a div not larger than its contents
- Html – How to make a div 100% height of the browser window
- Android – Making TextView scrollable on Android
- Html – How to auto-resize an image to fit a ‘div’ container
- Html – How to center text (horizontally and vertically) inside a div block
- Html – Making a div vertically scrollable using CSS
- Html – Table fixed header and scrollable body