pre tags are super-useful for code blocks in HTML and for debugging output while writing scripts, but how do I make the text word-wrap instead of printing out one long line?
- Html – Vertically align text next to an image
- Html – How to give text or an image a transparent background using CSS
- Css – How to disable text selection highlighting
- Html – How to make a div 100% height of the browser window
- Html – How to disable the resizable property of a textarea
- CSS text-overflow in a table cell