I am changing a GET to a POST. Currently I have .jsp?id=a,b,c,d. When changing this to a post I am still sitting the id parameter a,b,c,d . This is not working for me. Can I submit a comma separated list to a post parameter?
- Html – Make a div fill the height of the remaining screen space
- Rest – the difference between POST and PUT in HTTP
- Rest – HTTP GET with request body
- Html – How to create an HTML button that acts like a link
- Rest – HTTP response code for POST when resource already exists
- HTTP test server accepting GET/POST requests
- How are parameters sent in an HTTP POST request