Both WebSockets and Server-Sent Events are capable of pushing data to browsers. To me they seem to be competing technologies. What is the difference between them? When would you choose one over the other?
- Html – Difference between id and name attributes in HTML
- Node.js – Differences between socket.io and websockets
- Php – What are Long-Polling, Websockets, Server-Sent Events (SSE) and Comet
- Ajax – WebSockets protocol vs HTTP
- Html – the difference between localStorage, sessionStorage, session and cookies