I have an image pattern which I want to display in a UIImageView. The UIImageVIew's size is determined by user-entered text, so its height will change. Is there a way to "cascade" the image pattern, so that it will repeat down the entire height of the UIImageView? In theory I could build a super-tall image in Photoshop, and hope that the image view doesn't get extended past a certain point, but I know that having a basic pattern and repeating it is the smart way to do it. However, I can't find anything related to this in Interface Builder. Is this possible to do, and if so, how can I accomplish it?
- Android – How to lazy load images in ListView in Android
- Html – How to auto-resize an image to fit a ‘div’ container
- Css – How to vertically align an image inside a div
- Iphone – How to rotate an UIImageView in Interface Builder
- Changing image size in Markdown
- Ios – Emulating aspect-fit behaviour using AutoLayout constraints in Xcode 6
- Ios – Xcode error “Could not find Developer Disk Image”