Is it possible to change the height of UIPickerView? Some applications seem to have shorter PickerViews but setting a smaller frame doesn't seem to work and the frame is locked in Interface Builder.
- Ios – How to sort an NSMutableArray with custom objects in it
- Ios – How to check for an active Internet connection on iOS or macOS
- Ios – How to make a UITextField move up when the keyboard is present – on starting to edit
- Ios – How to get the screen width and height in iOS
- Ios – UIScrollView Scrollable Content Size Ambiguity
- Ios – Xcode 6 Bug: Unknown class in Interface Builder file
- Ios – Emulating aspect-fit behaviour using AutoLayout constraints in Xcode 6