I have multiple rows and columns of data. But iPhone UITableView contains only single column and multiple rows. How do I display my multi column data following Apple's Human Interface Guidelines?
- Ios – Eliminate extra separators below UITableView
- Ios – Convert UTF-8 encoded NSData to NSString
- Ios – Passing data between view controllers
- Ios – Using Auto Layout in UITableView for dynamic cell layouts & variable row heights
- Ios – Why is there extra padding at the top of the UITableView with style UITableViewStyleGrouped in iOS7
- IOS 8 UITableView separator inset 0 not working
- Ios – Xcode 12, building for iOS Simulator, but linking in an object file built for iOS, for architecture ‘arm64’