The NSObject protocol comes with the stock protocol templates, but it doesn't appear to be all that necessary for actual implementations of the protocol. Leaving it out seems to change absolutely nothing. So, is it really necessary for a protocol to inherit from it, or is it just an unnecessary add-on?
- Ios – What’s the difference between the atomic and nonatomic attributes
- Ios – How to make a UITextField move up when the keyboard is present – on starting to edit
- Objective-c – How to get rid of the ‘undeclared selector’ warning
- Objective-c – NSObject +load and +initialize – What do they do
- Ios – UIScrollView Scrollable Content Size Ambiguity