Ios – objc_msgSend [__NSArrayM dealloc] crash report sometimes from Crashlytics


I recently received this app after updating to Crashlytics 3.0
Not sure if it comes from my code or something else. The crash report is untraceable

Here is the crash report

Crashed: EXC_BAD_ACCESS KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x000000009a0dbeb8

0   libobjc.A.dylib objc_msgSend + 16 release
1   CoreFoundation  CFRelease + 524
2   CoreFoundation  -[__NSArrayM dealloc] + 152
3   libobjc.A.dylib (anonymous namespace)::AutoreleasePoolPage::pop(void*) + 564
4   CoreFoundation  _CFAutoreleasePoolPop + 28
5   Foundation  -[NSAutoreleasePool release] + 148
6   UIKit   -[UIApplication _run] + 588
7   UIKit   UIApplicationMain + 1488
8   MyAppName   main.m line 32main
9  libdyld.dylib    start + 4

Best Solution

It turns out to be bug of the frame work

Here is what I got from the support of Crashlytics

This should be all set if you update to 3.0.10 of the Crashlytics SDK - there was a rare race condition in 3.0.9 that we patched up with the latest version. Open up, update the framework and you'll be good to go :)

The support team of Crashlytics are awesome!

Related Question