I want to take a screenshot of my iOS application when it is running in the simulator, and save the screenshot on my Mac. How can I do this?
- Ios – Error when testing on iOS simulator: Couldn’t register with the bootstrap server
- Ios – How to check for an active Internet connection on iOS or macOS
- Ios – Is it possible to disable the network in iOS Simulator
- Ios – iOS simulator screenshots stored
- Ios – Xcode 6: Keyboard does not show up in simulator
- Ios – Xcode process launch failed: Security
- Ios – Xcode error “Could not find Developer Disk Image”