I have a very simple UIWebView with content from my application bundle. I would like any links in the web view to open in Safari instead of in the web view. Is this possible?
- Ios – How to link to apps on the app store
- Ios – How to sort an NSMutableArray with custom objects in it
- Ios – How to check for an active Internet connection on iOS or macOS
- Ios – How to make a UITextField move up when the keyboard is present – on starting to edit
- Ios – Passing data between view controllers
- Ios – Load resources from relative path using local html in uiwebview
- Ios – How to launch Safari and open URL from iOS app