I have subclassed the UITableView control, and the style is grouped, but I do not need the cell separators. I tried setting my table view's separatorStyle to none, but it doesn't work. Can any one help me out?
- Ios – Eliminate extra separators below UITableView
- Cocoa-touch – UITableView didSelectRowAtIndexPath: not being called on first tap
- Ios – Remove the cell highlight color of UITableView
- Iphone – Removing cell borders from a section of grouped-style UITableView
- Ios – How to disable scrolling in UITableView table when the content fits on the screen
- Ios – How to use Auto Layout to move other views when a view is hidden
- Ios – Using Auto Layout in UITableView for dynamic cell layouts & variable row heights