What are the differences between debug and release builds for a Cocoa application? I know the debug version contains additional information for debugging but what else is different?
- C# if/then directives for debug vs release
- C# – How to remedy “The breakpoint will not currently be hit. No symbols have been loaded for this document.” warning
- .net – “The breakpoint will not currently be hit. The source code is different from the original version.” What does this mean
- C# – Performance differences between debug and release builds
- C# – Writing to output window of Visual Studio
- Visual-studio – Best practices with Nuget: Debug or Release
- Java – Unfortunately MyApp has stopped. How to solve this