Anyone working on the Android ('gPhone') have or know of a place where I can find a good ORM tool for it? The code is written in Java, and the database is SQLite. What I would like to find is a tool that given the object definition, can auto-generate the tables and the CRUD functions (that would be awesome), or, barring that, a tool that can take the table definition, the object definition, and auto-generate the CRUD functionality. The rub is that all of this must happen within the Android framework, which has its own conventions as to how database access works.
- Android – How to avoid concurrency problems when using SQLite on Android
- Java – Proper use cases for Android UserManager.isUserAGoat()
- Java – Is it possible to use Java 8 for Android development
- Java – Update Eclipse with Android development tools v. 23
- Android – Sugar ORM in Android: update a saved object in SQLite