What is the difference between a Hash Map and dictionary ADT. And when to prefer one over another. For my programming assignment my instructor has asked to use one of them but I don't see any difference in between both. The program is supposed to work with a huge no. of strings. Any suggestions?
- Java – the difference between public, protected, package-private and private in Java
- Python – the difference between Python’s list methods append and extend
- Java – Difference between StringBuilder and StringBuffer
- Java – Difference between wait() and sleep()
- Java – Difference between HashMap, LinkedHashMap and TreeMap
- Java – What’s the difference between @Component, @Repository & @Service annotations in Spring
- Python – How to remove a key from a Python dictionary