Is there a way to format a UTC time into any arbitrary string format I want in java? Basically I was thinking of having some class take the timestamp and I pass it is string telling it how I want it formated, and it returns the formatted string for me. Is there a way to do this?
- Java – Avoiding NullPointerException in Java
- Java – Fastest way to determine if an integer’s square root is an integer
- Java – How to read / convert an InputStream into a String in Java
- Java – How to create a Java string from the contents of a file
- Java – How to generate random integers within a specific range in Java
- Java string to date conversion
- Java – How to create a memory leak in Java